Generator Fumes

Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests, 17 Unconscious In Imo

At least 15 persons have been killed and about 17 other left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a marriage ceremony, over the weekend.

According to reports, the incident happened over the weekend at Umuomumu Mbieri in Imo State.

The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants.

A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and widows of their rooms were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.

Reacting to bad news on social media, some Nigerian blamed the erratic power supply across the country as the causative agent of the rather avoidable incident

(Visited 163 times, 1 visits today)
Download the latest version of Newsflash247 Android App.

Leave a Reply

× seven = seven

Contact Us| Privacy Policy |About Us | Terms|Disclaimer |Advertise