Local News

Fire Guts Aso Villa

The Senior Special Assistant to the President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said the incident was recorded at a store near the State House Chapel in the Villa.

On Thursday evening, there was a fire incident at Aso Villa, Nigeria’s seat of power, in Abuja.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said the incident was recorded at a store near the State House Chapel in the Villa.

Shehu attributed the fire incident to an electrical spark.

He said, “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”

Newsflash247 Nigeria

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Download the latest version of Newsflash247 Android App.
Tags

Ilesanmi Adekanbi

Ilesanmi Adekanbi is a Journalist by profession. He has been working in the Nigeria media industry for the past 6 years. He holds several professional certificates. contact me on email: [email protected]

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

÷ one = seven

Back to top button
Close
Close