PHOTOS: Meet The Housemates Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija
4 months ago Admin 1
The #BigBrotherNaija 2018 kicked off Sunday night with twenty housemates battling for the winning prize of N45 million as announced earlier by the organiser, M-Net West Africa
The housemates numbering would be staying at the Big Brother House for the next eleven weeks to entertain TV viewers across Africa and beyond.
At the launch, Popular media personality, and host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu ushered the housemates into the#BigBrotherNaija house with the edition themed: “Double Wahala.”
Ebuka, will also be announcing the evictees week after week till the show ends.
Here are the housemates that will make you stay glued to your TV screen all through the 11 weeks:
1. Vanessa Williams AKA Vandora, Edo State
2. Nina Chinonso, 21.
3.Kelvin Burle aka K-Brule , 23
4. Teddy A, 29
5.Adedayo adewunmi, AKA Dee, Comedian
6.Alexandria, AKA 22
7.Princess Onyejekwe, 25
8. Miracle Igbekwe, 20, Pilot and model
9. Ahneeka, 25 years old, TV presenter
10. BamBam born in lagos, 28 years old, freelancer in acting and singing
11. Ricco Swavey, 25
12. Bitto Brian, 26
13. Ifu Ennanda, Actress, Business broker
14. Leo, 25 years old, calls himself corporate hustler with a retail company
15. Khloe aka KokobyKhloe 24 years old, a fashion designer
16. Angel is 31 years old, filmmaker.
20. Omololu Adetokunbo AKA Lolu.